Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Kids Left for Australia

My son and daughter in law left this evening for 2 weeks in Australia. She had to go for part of school where she is getting her PHD. So the school is paying for her to go. My son just had to buy his ticket and come up with some extra spending money. They both figured if he didn't go with her while her way was paid they would probably never get another chance to go. I talked to them when they were leaving the Atlanta Airport for LA. There they have a 3 hr layover then get on the plane for Australia. They will loose Sunday cause when they get there with the time difference it will be 7am Monday morning Aussie time. I told them I wanted lots of pictures of Kangaroos and Koala Bears and stuff!! I just pray they will have a safe trip there and back. We have it set up where we can actually talk over the computer, kind of like skype but another program my son uses when he plays WOW (World of Warcraft, I think it is.)



Tomorrow d/h and I are going to go out for breakfast and then head up to Williamsburg to the outlet mall and the antique mall there. Taking the doggers too since they can ride in their little cart and go in both places. Heres a pic of them in their cart from Vacation back in Feb.


0 comments: